Monday, February 8, 2010

Ice Anyone?


Last year was a "significant" birthday for me, so my sweet family took me to Niagara Falls for the weekend. It had been an exceptionally cold January so the ice on the falls was spectacular.  We had -
  • a lovely lunch in an old hotel in Niagara-on-the-lake
  • went shopping
  • saw the falls at night with the spotlights on it
  • saw the falls in the sparkling sunlight the next day
  • saw the falls in cloudy, misty weather
  • laughed
  • ate yummy food 
  • laughed some more
 
 


Good times!

Yesterday was my birthday again. This year was significant-years-plus-one.


Linked to White Wednesday at Faded Charm

2 comments:

  1. Simply breathtaking. Sounds like a wonderful trip. I've never been. Thanks for sharing these photos.

    Take care,

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some amazing pictures. I hope mine turn out half that good.

    ReplyDelete