Friday, May 13, 2011

I'm Going to the Chapel

The flowers have been sorted out and bouquets and corsages made.




The food has been ordered and the cupcakes are being made.




I have my dress.




And the bride and groom have been counting down for ages.


Tomorrow's the day -  Malcolm, our oldest son, is getting married to a wonderful girl.  I will be there with a smile on my face, joy in my heart (and between you and me a tissue in my purse - just in case). 


Details and pictures coming soon.

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations and good luck to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time! All my best to the bride and groom on their new life together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, Grace! I am so happy for you and your sweet family. I cannot wait to see the pictures! I love your dress...it will look nice with the other primary colors of the wedding. *pretty* I know the cupcakes will be a huge hit.

    (((hugs))),
    Ricki Jill

    PS I will say a little prayer for the bride and groom tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, wonderful, everything looks wonderful! Best wishes to your Malcolm and his bride to be!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful, joyful, amazing day! Congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope all of you have the most wonderful day. I'm sure it will be filled with fun and laughter (and tears are good too!) Your dress looks just right. And those bouquets...love them to bits

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grace, dear, I am so excited for you and your family!! Have a wonderful day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! Love the dress and oooh my, those cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a wonderful day. Remember we want LOTS of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! I love this time of year -- I been to and helped with 2 weddings so far. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wishing you and your entire family a beautiful and memorable wedding day!

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete