Thursday, March 22, 2012

Easter in a Box

I was inspired by You are My Fave's in a box series (which you can see here and here and here) when it came to thinking what to send to Kate for Easter.  I wanted to do something fun for her to celebrate Easter given that she is off at university and wouldn't be home to engage in the usual chocolatefest.


I started by wrapping a cardboard box in some springy wrapping paper in Kate's favourite colour - turquoise.  I used the same paper to spell out "Easter in a box" on the top.



Then I filled it with goodies so she could have an Easter party in her room.  Here's what I included:
- a spring up and catch game
- glow stick bracelets
- a lollipop made of hair elastics
- egg-shaped lip balm
- a light up chick
- a flowery spring garland
- several packages of chocolate eggs 


Happy Easter Kate!
Pin It

Linked to Spring Craft Link Party at Centsational Girl,
and Flaunt it Friday at Chic on a Shoestring Decorating,
and Tutorials & Tips Party at Home Stories A to Z

10 comments:

  1. What a cute box of goodies! Can you send me some of those eggs? ;) Love the pretty paper on the outside. Visiting From Centsational Girl's Spring Party. I hope you'll stop by my blog to see my craft too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the box of goodies! The Reese's eggs would be devoured first! :)
    Thanks for stopping by for a visit and leaving your kind comments. I'm following you now and look forward to browsing your blog.
    Hope you consider following me too! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet surprise she is gonna have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! Very cute!

    Barbara @ chase-thestar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it Grace! I am sure that Kate will love it! When I lived away from home, my mom sent me care packages and they are the best to receive when you are away from home...it makes you feel so loved and special! Angie xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun idea! You picked some great items to fill the box, I'm sure she'll love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always manage to come up with great items and presentation when you send gift boxes. The spring garland is just so cute and colourful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun box! Who wouldn't love to get that??!! You've inspired me to make boxes instead of baskets for my grandkids this year. Thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete