Wednesday, June 6, 2012

WISH Wednesday #34

I simply had to take a break from bedroom photos as that is all that I have been doing these days - working on my bedroom, thinking about what needs to be done on my bedroom, or looking at pictures of bedrooms.  So how's this for a change?  It's feeling mighty summery around here and I thought this screened porch was lovely.  We have a screened porch at the cottage and I simply love it.  This screened porch looks so pretty with the blue lantern and cushions and white beadboard and wicker chairs.  I think what especially attracts my eye is how the round rug highlights the round table and the round room.  Divine!


Traditional Home via Ciao Interiors
Have you ever had a screened porch?  Do you like to eat outdoors or do you prefer to just sit and soak up the scenery?

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. I love a round table and I love love wicker chairs....gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just lovely. What a wonderful place to entertain. Good food, good friends and good conversation, I'd be happy to sit there all day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it would be great to have a screened porch. We have a deck, and we were enjoying it last night. The only thing negative about having one is if they block light from the interior of the home. I have been in friends' homes with VERY PRETTY screened porches, but it made their kitchen or family rooms way too dark. I am a light freak, so that would be my only hesitation about screening in our deck. I love the high ceiling and wood in this photo, Grace. Plus round dining tables are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post, my first time here and its great :)! I love sitting on my deck eating, chit chatting AND soaking up the sun on my deck. The dinning set is gorgeous in the photo! Can't wait to catch up and learn more about your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty view that screen room has! I don't have a screened porch, but we had one on the front of our century home growing up. It was a great spot to come and go through for our big family, and the best spot to watch the trains and storms from. My dream home has one for sure. Love the cobalt (?) blue of the light fixture and accents.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That blue and white is such a great combo! No screened porch here, I have never been a fan of eating outdoors but I do love to sit on my patio which is surrounded by roses. And sip a cup of tea. :) Kit

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete