Wednesday, October 17, 2012

WISH Wednesday #53

Last week I asked if anyone wanted to do a WISH Wednesday post and Ricki Jill from Art @ Home volunteered.  I love the photo she selected - it is a pretty front door decorated for fall.  

Here's what Ricki Jill said about it:

I love the simplicity of it and the colors: the golden yellow door, the orange stripe on the antique bucket, and the hypericum berries and hydrangeas are a pretty early autumn arrangement.

BHG

Thank you Ricki Jill. Great choice of an inspirational photo. I finally got around to putting up some Indian corn tied with a pretty brown bow on our front door.  Do you decorate your front door for the season?  What have you used to create a pretty entryway for the fall?

p.s. If you would like to contribute a WISH Wednesday post then feel free to drop me a line (aliasgracie@gmail.com). Here's what you do - find a picture that totally inspires you and relates to the season we are in and then you write up what you find compelling about it.  One of the things I love about the internet is all the great inspiration out there so the more people finding amazing photos the better.

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Yes, its looking very cool and nice. But I love such kind of simplicity in decoration. So that this one is very important for me.

    Decorating ideas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I'm just now getting over here to see this post. We went out of town, and I don't post about it until after we've come home (n FB and my blog). Thanks for posting the photo! :D

    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete