Sunday, December 23, 2012

Snowman Lab Gift Idea

I'm reposting this post in case you missed it.  It was from my guest post at Atypical Type A last week.  

********************************

Anyone else struggle with thinking of what to give preteen and teenagers for Christmas?  I have a slew of nieces and nephews ranging in age from 9 to 15 years and I wanted to give them each a Christmas gift.  I needed to think of something that would interest a variety of ages, was gender neutral ... and didn't cost a fortune.


I decided to make them each a snowman lab in a box.  I thought it might appeal to their sweet tooth/teeth and their funny bones.


Let's see all the snowman parts - 

I boxed all the snowman parts up, tied the box with some wool (my favourite thing to tie around packages), and added a tag.



Doesn't that seem like something teens and pre-teens would like?  What are you giving to children that age on your Christmas list?

Linked to From Dream to Reality at The DIY Dreamer

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! I'm 19 and I'd still find this fun. Plus, you can't beat food as a present.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I'd love for you to share this or any of your great ideas at the link party going on now (and every Saturday through Tuesday) at 'Or so she says ...' Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete